Candidates for Engineering Executive Trainee positions have been invited to apply by NTPC Limited. The trainee positions will be filled based on GATE 2021 scores. Interested people should apply for the positions on NTPC’s official website, ntpccareers.net.
Things to know
- Eligible and interested candidates must fill out the application form on or before 10 June 2021.
- Engineering executive trainees in the following fields are eligible to apply:
- Electrical – 98 vacancies
- Mechanical – 126 vacancies
- Electronics/Instrumentation – 56 vacancies.
- Upper age limit to apply for these positions is 27 years, as on 10 June 2021.
- To be eligible to apply, candidates should have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021.
- Only the scores of GATE 2021 will be considered for this recruitment.
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale between Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000.
- Selected candidates will also undergo a one-year training at various NTPC plants.
- Before the final selection, candidates are required to go through a medical examination by the NTPC medical board.
How to apply?
- Candidates who wish to apply must log in to the official NTPC website.
- At the time of filling out the application form, candidates are required to upload a passport-size photograph as well as a signature sample.
- Once the application form has been submitted, candidates will receive a Unique Registration Number, which must be quoted in all future communication.
- Ensure that the data entered by you is accurate. Once the form has been submitted, no changes can be made to it.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs 300 must be paid at the time of submission of the form.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- All further communication will be carried out only via email.
- Applications must be submitted online. No paper/manual application will be entertained.
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Online Application Start : 21 May 2021
- Registration Last Date : 10 June 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 10 June 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
- Candidates have BE/ B.Tech 4 Yrs. Engineering Degree in Related Trade.
- For General/ OBC Candidates : 65% Marks and SC/ ST/ PH : 55% Marks.
- Candidates must be Appear in GATE 2021 Examination.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
|Vacancy DetailsTotal Vacancy : 280 Post|
|Branch Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|