For appearing in the examination candidates are required to register online on the UPSSSC official website – upsssc.gov.in – to apply for the PET 2021. The candidates who will qualify the UPSSSC PET examination will be eligible to appear in the Main examination for all Group C vacancies in the state.
The marks scored by the candidates in the preliminary eligibility test will be valid for a year after the declaration of the result. Candidates will be called for main examination for various vacancies based on their PET scores.
Candidate having passed class 10th is eligible to appear in the UPSSSC PET examination; however, he/she will be called for the main exams for the posts as per his qualification.
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
PET is an objective exam conducted in offline mode. There will be around 100 questions of 100 marks of class 10th and 12th level. The duration of the examination will be two hours. Candidates should note that there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answered.
The UPSSSC PET questions will be asked from the following subjects:
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- General Hindi & Unseen Passage
- Figures & Graph
UPSSSC PET Application Fees
S. No. Category Fees
1 For General/ OBC candidates Rs.185/-
2 For SC/ ST candidates Rs.95/-
3 For PwD candidates Rs.25/-
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode
UPSSSC PET Age Limit
Between 18 to 40 years
UPSSSC Two-Tier Examination System
UPSSSC has proposed a two-tier examination system for upcoming exams due to the high number of candidates applying for limited posts.
- Tier 1 – PET Exam
- Tier 2 – Mains Exam/Skill Test/ Physical Test
Additionally, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission has decided to implement the Upsssc Preliminary Eligibility Test – PET Exam for all Group C posts.
The merit list of the candidates will be made on the basis of the PET Exams. Finally, on the basis of this merit, the candidates will be shortlisted for the mains exam, skill test, and physical test.
What is the full form of Upsssc PET?
Read UPSSSC PET Full in English & Hindi Below for the best preparation of PET Exam 2021.
UPSSSC PET Full-Form
The full form of UPSSSC PET is UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test.
UPSSSC PET Full Form in Hindi
UPSSSC Full Form in Hindi; हिन्दी में UPSSSC PET का फुल फार्म उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग की प्रारम्भिक पात्रता परीक्षा है।
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2021
U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission has decided to conduct the PET Exam every year for all non-gazetted posts of the UP govt. So, here I describe the Upsssc PET Exam Pattern for the best preparation of the Upsssc PET Exam 2021.
UPSSSC PET Short Details:
|Exam’s Name||PET Exam|
UPSSSC PET Exam Marks Distribution Details;
Mainly UPSSSC PET Question Paper will be divide into 5 Parts. these parts are –
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
2 unread passage
|2 Hour =||100|
Note – UPSSSC has also made a provision of 1/4 minus marking for every wrong answer.
Main Points of the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET).
- UPSSSC Pet Exam will be based on the objective type and multiple-choice questions.
- All the candidates will be asked questions related to General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Hindi Language, General English, Reasoning, and Elementary Mathematics.
- All these questions will be of secondary/senior secondary level as determined by the State Academic Technical Research Council.
- Candidates appearing in this exam will be awarded marks on the based of percentage.
- This score obtained by all the candidates will be valid for one year only.
- All the candidates will have the option to participate in the re-exam to improve the marks obtained in the PET Exam. There will be no maximum limit for opportunities to participate in the re-exam.
- Candidates will be recognized as the highest score obtained in the PET for selection for mains exam/skill test/physical efficiency test.
- With the consent of all the candidates, their details such as name, address, educational qualification, email, mobile number, and scores received in the PET, will be made available to the private sector service planners.
- Therefore, if there is no selection in government service, the candidates have the opportunity to apply in the private sector.
UPSSSC New Application (form-filling) Process
The UPSSSC has decided to introduce the new system of One-Time Registration (OTR) by using the process of Know Your Candidates (KYC).
Finally, UPSSSC desires to save the UPSSSC Aspirants from the trouble of applying separately for all the recruitment exams and filling the entire details afresh.
How to Register for UPSSSC One Time Registration?| PET One Time Registration Process
- Candidates will have to fill their last 8 digits of their Aadhar card and personal details for One Time Registration (OTR).
- The candidates will have to upload their Qualification and category certificates on the website of the Commission, after OTR.
- Candidates will also be able to update their profiles from time to time.
- After OTR and link the Aadhaar card, the candidates can’t modify their basic details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhaar number, date of birth, category, etc.
- Candidates can update their user profiles on attaining higher educational qualifications.
- All the certificates uploaded by the candidates will be available in its digital locker. The commission will be able to view and download them as required.
- Online e-verification of the certificates uploaded by the candidates will be done by the concerned academic board and university.
- Such Certificates that don’t possible online verification, their offline verification will be done at the time of the mains exam or interview.