Up Free Laptop Yojana 2021 The UP Government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021 for the 10th 12th pass talented female male candidates of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Let us tell you that the Uttar Pradesh government is soon going to start distribution of free laptops to the talented candidates of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme, 200000 youths of the state of Uttar Pradesh are going to distribute free laptops. According to the news received, the date for the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Registration Form is going to be announced by the UP government soon. To take advantage of the UP Free Laptop Scheme, you can submit the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Form through the official website of the UP government, upcmo.up.nic.in. Complete information related to Up Free Laptop Yojana can be seen on the table below.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Registration: As you all know is the importance of education and a lot of efforts are being made by the central government to advance education, why should the state government also lag behind. A scheme named Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to develop the education sector. Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, the eligible beneficiary will be given a laptop by the state government for free. Under the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, laptops will be given to only those students who fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Approx 22 Lakh students may have a chance to get a free laptop under UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021. But before applying for this scheme, students should read the eligibility criteria, required documents etc carefully. For more updates, read the complete article.
UP Free Laptop Scheme
Scheme Name – UP Free Laptop Scheme
Announcer – UP Government
Number of beneficiary – one crore
Purpose – To advance the field of education
Year – 2021
Application Process – Online/Via College
Location – Uttar Pradesh
Website – upcmo.up.nic.in
Educational Qualification & Eligibility
For Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021, the candidate should be a native of Uttar Pradesh state as well as should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate from a recognized institution.
- Important Academic documents
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Valid Address proof of Applicant
- Passport Size Photo of the Applying Applicants, etc.
The eligibility of UP Free Laptop Yojana scheme is as follows
- Only meritorious students and girls can apply for the scheme, who must have secured 65% or more marks in class 10th and 12th.
- Students doing polytechnic and IT are also eligible for free laptop scheme.
- Applicants should be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Applicants who will have all their documents with them will be eligible for this.
How to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form can be registered online through the official website of UP Government, upcmo.up.nic.in.
Steps to Apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 (Not Open Till Date) (Tentative Process)
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like name, address, age, etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under this scheme.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 – Features of Laptop (Tentative)
- The laptops provided under this UP Free Laptop Yojana will have Windows 10 installed.
- MS Office will also be already installed on the laptop.
- The laptops provided under the UP Free Laptop Scheme will have 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- The display of the laptop will be 14 inches and the brightness will be 220 nits.
- The body of the laptop to be provided under the scheme will be 1.5 kg.
- A power adapter will also be provided with the laptop.
- The display of the laptop will be LED.
- The laptops provided under the laptop scheme will have an average battery life of 10 hours.
UP Free Laptop Scheme List
Students and girls of Uttar Pradesh state who have applied for UP Free Laptop Yojana will be able to easily see their names in the list after the release of the list. The list of this scheme has not been released yet. We will inform you whenever the list of the scheme will be released in future.